In our preschool, children learn about God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Weekly Bible lessons use themes from material published by Concordia Publishing House.
- To have a half-day preschool program where a sense of security, belonging and guidance is created based on God’s loving and forgiving presence.
- To share love, appreciation, and forgiveness with one another--as teachers, students and families.
- To explore and investigate the beauty, order and diversity that God has given us in nature, in each individual and in our relationships to one another.
- To be thankful for all the blessings God has given us—including family, friends, our five senses, our imagination, our intellect, nature, and our Savior, Jesus.
- To grow and learn through our play, our reading, our artistic expressions, our music and movement, our scientific investigations, and our interactions with teachers, family, friends and fellow students.
- To be gentle with one another and to be joyful in celebrating God’s gifts of life, love, laughter, and learning.
We believe that every child is a precious gift from God.
- We believe in caring for children in a warm, loving, Christian environment where they will feel secure, learn to trust others, learn to respect themselves and others, and come to know Jesus as their Friend and Savior.
- We believe in a learning environment that encourages hands-on explorations, creative expression, imaginative play and interactive problem solving. This will help children gain self-confidence, and a greater knowledge and appreciation of the world around and within them.
- We believe that parents and teachers should work together to develop positive attitudes, attributes and habits in each child.
- We believe that God’s love and forgiveness should permeate our classrooms. This should be evident from the way we guide a child’s behavior to the way we interact with other staff, parents and students, from the type of songs we sing and stories we read to the way in which we encourage the children to blossom and grow.